Monday, September 18, 2023

Lakkrís Íslatte

My summer drink 2023


I think it's not too late to post my favorite summer drink of 2023 - after all, the astronomical start of autumn (i.e. the day of the equinox = jafndægur ) is only on September 23rd this year, which means there are still a few left last few days of summer...

So before I move on to the Pumpkin Spice Latte in the fall, I'm going to enjoy my personal summer drink for 2023 again these days, namely my Lakkrís Íslatte, my iced coffee with licorice syrup.

Prepared quickly and easily - and really tasty, with that very light licorice aroma!


Ingredients for 1 glass

1 Tbsp sweet licorice syrup
200 ml cold iced coffee
1 scoop of vanilla ice cream

optionally some coffee spice or similar.


Preparation

First add the sweet licorice syrup to the glass...


...and then top with the iced coffee.


Add another scoop of vanilla ice cream, optionally sprinkle with a little coffee spice or something similar to taste.


And then enjoy it ice cold!
Bon appetit!







[Translated from here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment