Saturday, September 22, 2018

Mojito Skyr

Skyr drink a la mojito


My personal life is currently in an absolute state of emergency - on the one hand, we have just become grandparents for the first time, on the other hand, my mother is seriously ill and I am (perhaps) constantly on duty. Sometimes I barely get to eat, let alone cook. In order to at least get a load of vitamins every now and then, I threw the ingredients for this “Mojito Skyr” into the blender today.

A little spicy - but extremely tasty!


Ingredients for 2 people

450 g vanilla skyr
400 g peeled fresh pineapple
2 limes
2 Tbsp brown cane sugar
8 mint leaves
10 ice cubes


Preparation

Squeeze the limes and pick and wash the mint leaves.

Then put all the ingredients in a large blender and mix thoroughly.


Then serve the Skyr drink straight away.






[Translated from here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment