Thursday, June 13, 2019

Kjúklingarbringur með sinnepi

Chicken breast with mustard


When I came across this recipe, I immediately thought of the honey mustard that I still had in my pantry and that was put to great use here. So I used a little less honey than called for in the recipe.


Ingredients

4 chicken breasts
100 ml Dijon mustard
3 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp Skyr
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 pinch of salt and pepper
2 tsp dried thyme


Preparation

First preheat the oven to 425 °F (220 °C) upper/lower heat.

Mix the mustard with the honey, skyr and apple cider vinegar and season with salt and pepper.


Place the chicken breasts in an ovenproof dish...


...spread with the mustard mixture


Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is well done, about 40 minutes.

Sprinkle with the dried thyme and serve with fresh salad and potatoes.




[Translated from here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment