Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Skyr-Lummur

Pancakes with Skyr


For me the ideal Sunday breakfast - Skyr Lummur with fresh berries, wonderful! The amount of dough here is enough for me to make 16 Lummur, five of us ate it and were full, but the fifth eater is also quite small (he is my grandchild).


Ingredients

4 eggs
2 Tbsp brown sugar
250 g vanilla skyr
260 g flour
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of ground vanilla
1 Tbsp grated lemon peel
1 Tbsp oil


Preparation

In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until fluffy.


Stir in the skyr.


Then mix the flour, salt and grated lemon peel thoroughly until a smooth dough is formed.


Heat a pan, add the oil and then fry the pancakes spoon by spoon on both sides (on my stove at level 6 of 9) until the Lummur are nice and golden brown.


Then serve the fresh pancakes straight away, preferably sprinkled with powdered sugar and fresh berries.


Simply the perfect Sunday breakfast for me!



[Translated from here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment