Sunday, July 16, 2023

Rækjusalat

Crab salad


I like to eat crabs, but unfortunately the rest of my family doesn't. That's why we rarely have a dish with crabs - but I really wanted to try this recipe for a crab salad. It sounded so wonderfully simple!

Child no. 3 approached very hesitantly with an "Ugh, that looks disgusting!", but tried a small spoonful of the crab salad on his bread, thought about it - then took another small spoonful and decided: "For crabs, this tastes really delicious here!",

I'll take that as a compliment!


Ingredients

50 g mayonnaise
200 g plain skyr
3 hard-boiled eggs
250 g crabs
1/2 organic lemon
1 pinch of pepper
1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
1 tsp dill tips


Preparation

In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the skyr until creamy.


Peel the hard-boiled, cold eggs and cut them lengthwise and crosswise into small pieces with an egg slicer.


Then add the egg pieces and the crabs to the skyr mixture.


Grate the lemon on top and then add a tablespoon of lemon juice.


Season with salt, pepper and dill and mix thoroughly.


By the way, I used coarse sea salt with seaweed to emphasize the taste of the sea. I think next time I'll try birch smoke salad or maybe a bit of fried bacon!




1 comment:


  1. Need Help To Recover Lost Crypto funds? Contact Captain WebGenesis.

    A phishing scam was used by an imposter pretending to be a celebrity artist to steal $204,700 worth of cryptocurrency from my Trust wallet. I was helpless, depressed, and ready to do anything to get my money back. I used all essential methods, but to no avail. I came across numerous glowing testimonials for Captain WebGenesis, a company that helps most victims of financial fraud recover their money. I took action and made contact with the professional. Fortunately, all of my misplaced money was found and returned to my wallet. I wholeheartedly recommend Captain WebGenesis to all victims of scam who want their money returned.

    WhatsaPP; +1(205) 336-1020.
    Email address.; (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com)

    Web;https://captainwebgenesis.com/

    ReplyDelete