Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Tómat marmelaði

Tomato jam


On the website of "Sölufélag garðyrkumanna", the sales association of Icelandic gardeners, I found this recipe for a delicious, sweet tomato jam. My children were a bit puzzled about it ("Tomatoes? Jam?)". For them this didn't go together. But I really like the taste. 


Ingredients

10 tomatoes
2 oranges
1/2 lemon
200 g sugar
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 cinnamon stick

Preparation

Carefully cut the skin of the tomatoes so that they don't burst when heated up.


Immerse them briefly into boiling water and then dip in cold water. Then remove the skin and chop the peeled tomatoes.


Peel the oranges as well and cut them into small pieces.


Place the tomato and orange pieces in a large saucepan.


Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the saucepan.

Add sugar, cloves and the cinnamon stick and cook over medium heat for about 1 hour until the jam has thickened. For testing whether it has cooked long enough, put a little blob of it on a cold plate. It should not run.


Remove the cinnamon stick.

Rinse the jam jars with boiling water and pour in the hot jam directly.

It tastes wonderful - especially on top of a cheese sandwich!


Bon appetit!




3 comments:

  1. RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

    Hello everyone, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on their terms of investments and invested $155,000 which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to retire my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until an old family friend introduced me to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, I reached out and after submitting my case, Ultimate Hacker Jerry was swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Ultimate Hacker Jerry on their support email:  (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz)   or WhatsAp  +1(520)2 827151  ).
    don"t forget to mention Luke Curry Recommended you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Need Help To Recover Lost Crypto funds? Contact Captain WebGenesis.

    A phishing scam was used by an imposter pretending to be a celebrity artist to steal $204,700 worth of cryptocurrency from my Trust wallet. I was helpless, depressed, and ready to do anything to get my money back. I used all essential methods, but to no avail. I came across numerous glowing testimonials for Captain WebGenesis, a company that helps most victims of financial fraud recover their money. I took action and made contact with the professional. Fortunately, all of my misplaced money was found and returned to my wallet. I wholeheartedly recommend Captain WebGenesis to all victims of scam who want their money returned.

    WhatsaPP; +1(205) 336-1020.
    Email address.; (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com)

    Web;https://captainwebgenesis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read For Help With Lost Crypto Reach out Lost Recovery Masters

    I must give special thanks to Lost Recovery Masters, Specialized hackers in Cryptocurrency Recovery and lost Bitcoin wallet tracing, My wife and I happened to be scammed by an online scammer who claimed to be professional and knowledgeable in the field of investments. My wife and I had agreed to invest our savings pounds worth $623,400 in the form of Crypto. This scammer persuaded us to invest in an online platform called Cryptos-seed.com.' 'I was persuaded to deposit the funds to a platform that would generate us much profits on a daily basis. The profits generated significantly, but on asking about my withdrawal of the funds ,the swindler provided multiple excuses and was asking me to invest more funds. On search on how to recover The lost funds I came through Lost Recovery Masters who were able to recover a significant portion of the lost funds. Contact them through:
    Whatsapp: +44(7537)-(105921)
    Email (Support@lostrecoverymasters.com)
    Website: https://lostrecoverymasters.com/

    ReplyDelete