Sunday, February 24, 2019

Fiskréttur með karrý og ananas

Curry fish with ananas

Ingredients

750 g cod fillet
1 can of ananas (in pieces)
4 - 5 Tbsp flour
2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp instant vegetable stock
1 chopped onion
3 carrots
250 ml whipping cream

Preparation

On a plate mix flour, curry powder, salt, paprika powder, pepper and instant powder for vegetable stock. Put a third of it aside.

Heat up oil in a large pan.

Cut the cod fillet into strips and roll in the mixture of flour and spices to coat. Then fry in the pan briefly from both sides.


Put the fried fish aside. Then fry the chopped onion and the sliced carrots in the hot oil until carrots are soft.

Add the ananas and the ananas juice from the can into then pan. Stir in the whipping cream and thicken with the remaining spiced flour.

Put the fish into the sauce and let soak shortly.


Traditionally the curry fish is served with rice and salad.



4 comments:

  1. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    I got mine from ariana richard. My blank ATM card can withdraw € 2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have €14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .

    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
    *We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.*

    *email: blankatm402@gmail.com
    *you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment
    +447451229283

    ReplyDelete

  2. I got scammed and I got my heart broken, he took my money, my feelings and my trust,😑 fortunately I saw Mr LEONALDMCCALLWIZARD on facebook, he helped get back my money. he can help out in tracking and finding scammers real identity he’s among top hackers in USA 🇺🇸 message him now if you’re having any of this issues.
    📌Recovery of scammed fund
    📌Exposing of scammers
    📌Tips on how to avoid scam
    📌Recovery of Btc/crypto/forex
    📌Social media Recovery
    📌Car track
    📌Spy on your partner phone
    His email address: leonardmccallwizard@gmail.com
    or whatsapp +17577443549

    ReplyDelete
  3. RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

    Hello everyone, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on their terms of investments and invested $155,000 which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to retire my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until an old family friend introduced me to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, I reached out and after submitting my case, Ultimate Hacker Jerry was swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Ultimate Hacker Jerry on their support email:  (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz)   or WhatsAp  +1(520)2 827151  ).
    don"t forget to mention Luke Curry Recommended you.

    ReplyDelete